3.10.2009

Map



After almost four years of living in my current apartment, the designing and decorating process is almost done. I guess that means it's time to move!

I've been looking for a piece of art to put above my bed for just as long and I think I may have found just the thing. I am so picky about what I put in my space. It can't be too overwhelming or shocking, it needs to add to the overall feel, not distract or try to hog the spotlight. I have been planning to paint something myself, but haven't gotten around to it. My sweetheart and I also have a great love of airports and flying so a minimal map of flight paths suits both our tastes perfectly, it may be just the thing to fill the void.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
I do my best to give credit where credit is due. If you disagree with my use of your content, don't hesitate to email me and I will take it down as soon as possible.
Otherwise: Copyright © A Forever Thing