5.12.2010

Linen, Wool, Cotton



I have been lost in a whirlwind of fabric and thread this last week. Trying to figure out how patterns work, how each fabric type needs to be treated, making a big mess and listening to Anne of Green Gables has been life. I've come out of my sewing tornado for now with a ton of little projects all wrapped up, a couple of big ones finished well and one still in pieces. My back hurts from leaning over my sewing machine!

This book has the loveliest tutorials. The projects are simple classics, the kind of thing you want to have around the house but can't really buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
I do my best to give credit where credit is due. If you disagree with my use of your content, don't hesitate to email me and I will take it down as soon as possible.
Otherwise: Copyright © A Forever Thing