3.15.2010

Consumable Celebrity




Lady Gaga really seems to have inspired the superfan. More Gaga cookies.


Lady Gaga Barbie dolls by Lu Wei Kang


The new Gaga video is packed full with references to Pop Culture, social and political issues, the ridiculous, the monstrous.







onlywordstoplaywith has posted an awesome discussion about the themes and references in the video. I wish we all took the time as a society to dissect everything we see the way she has.

Any artist that can inspire this kind of dialogue is doing something right.

Plus: catchy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Melanie-

    Thanks for the shout out!

    Yours,
    onlywordstoplaywith

    ReplyDelete

 
 
I do my best to give credit where credit is due. If you disagree with my use of your content, don't hesitate to email me and I will take it down as soon as possible.
Otherwise: Copyright © A Forever Thing