3.24.2010

Old Favourites



Scuffy the Tugboat was my brother's favourite Golden Book when we were growing up. There were many requests for Scuffy at bedtime.



Theodore Mouse Goes to Sea was my Mom's favourite. She loved how Theodore Mousey would brush his teeth and comb his whiskers. I liked how he improvised a boat from his bed, and how his best buddy Beatrice had an eyepatch. Also: Pirate Cats!



My very favourite books were Robert Munsch, we were lucky enough to see him read at the Children's Festival in Vancouver. I remember how he brought the book Pigs to life and that he asked me my baby doll's name. (It was Luke, in case you were wondering too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
I do my best to give credit where credit is due. If you disagree with my use of your content, don't hesitate to email me and I will take it down as soon as possible.
Otherwise: Copyright © A Forever Thing