3.30.2010

Ugg A Wugg Ugg A Wugg Ugg A Wugg




I was obsessed with this version of Peter Pan as a kid. I loved that a girl could be a boy and that a grown up could be a kid, it is such a perfect embodiment of the perpetually young lost boys. Mary Martin has such great chemistry with the kids and she is such a joyful Peter. I hated Wendy though. When my friends and I pretended to be the characters I was always Peter, or Tigerlily.

The video taped version I watched over and over was awful quality, but I loved it anyway. Check out this awesome choreography below. I know that at least part of my lasting fascination with theatre and dance can be traced back to my studying of this production as a six year old. I should probably admit that the refusal to grow up thing really took root as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
I do my best to give credit where credit is due. If you disagree with my use of your content, don't hesitate to email me and I will take it down as soon as possible.
Otherwise: Copyright © A Forever Thing