4.08.2010

Good Things



I've decided to start a list of good things. A collection of goodness if you will. Sometimes when I'm not feeling so wonderful, all I need is a little reminder of the positive, all of the good that there is in my life and the world around me. Now seems like as good a time to start it as any:


  • Wild wind on blue sky days
  • Sleeping in a little later than my lovey so that I am awoken with:
  • Fresh, hot french press coffee first thing in the morning
  • Hot water, any time, for my bath or shower. This is a very serious luxury if you've ever gone without
  • Being sent huge amounts dried fruit and nuts and other sweets from Madar. She still manages to feed us all the way from the other side of the world!
  • Living minutes away from the ocean and a forest you can get lost in while still having all the conveniences of city living right outside our front door
  • Luna and the joys of kittenhood
  • b                           awwwwwwwwwwwwk4olb hj89999999999999999999999999999999999uuuuuuui Kitten imposed cuddle breaks
  •  
     
I found the top two images lingering on my hard drive so please excuse my lack of credit. Let me know in the comments if you can pinpoint their origins. Another good thing? Itty bitty font. I feel like I'm sending secret messages. What are your good things? Leave a comment or send me an email, I would love to hear about them. Life is good. Melanie out. ♥
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
I do my best to give credit where credit is due. If you disagree with my use of your content, don't hesitate to email me and I will take it down as soon as possible.
Otherwise: Copyright © A Forever Thing