4.11.2010

Life and Love


While listening to Mo speak with an Italian client, I realized that his accent is only really audible when speaking to a non-native english speaker. He stops using articles and his words take on a farsi flair.

I think that means he'll never lose it completely no matter how great his mastery or how Canadian his tongue becomes. It reminds me of our early days together, he was so cute!
Clearly he still is.

Both of these images are from a project that featured young photographers photographing their favourite people. At least, I think they are. Of course, I can't find the link in my bazillions of bookmarks and tineye.com gave me nothing. Note to self: be better organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
I do my best to give credit where credit is due. If you disagree with my use of your content, don't hesitate to email me and I will take it down as soon as possible.
Otherwise: Copyright © A Forever Thing