4.21.2010

Rubber Stamps


I want to buy up a big collection of stamps to make thank you cards and birthday cards and general hello I like you cards.

I rarely get a chance to send anything except invoices or bills in the mail and I love all things post related. I used to have a pen pal in elementary school and checking the mail became so much fun when there was the possibility that there may be something special hiding in the mail box. Where would one find a pen pal these days?


1. Tresijas
2. Norajane
3. Corrabelle

1 comment:

  1. I Love stamps! I especially love wax seals. I think they are so elegant.

    I tagged you on my blog if you want to pass it on.. (:
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
I do my best to give credit where credit is due. If you disagree with my use of your content, don't hesitate to email me and I will take it down as soon as possible.
Otherwise: Copyright © A Forever Thing