4.28.2010

Paper Airplanes










I love kids, I love hanging out with them and hearing what they think, playing games, jumping around, chatting about rhinoceroses or karate. But sometimes you need a little something to focus on. And if you have access to paper, then you have access to awesome. Paper airplanes are fun for everyone, you can decorate them, make whole fleets, create your own airline or design your very own folding technique. You can have races to see whose goes furthest or fastest or straightest. Make them really big or really small and see which ones fly best. Here are 9 airplane designs complete with animated folding diagrams. Last time Mo's niece and nephew were bored at a dinner party we made our own airlines complete with cohesive branding and logos and then launched them down a flight of stairs to see whose flew best. Not mine. Must practice more. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
I do my best to give credit where credit is due. If you disagree with my use of your content, don't hesitate to email me and I will take it down as soon as possible.
Otherwise: Copyright © A Forever Thing